Grilled Spicy Chicken Recipe
Grilled Spicy Chicken – This page has a mouthwatering Grilled Spicy Chicken recipe. It is simple to prepare and takes about the same time to prepare. It can be served as a full-course dinner or lunch.
Time 0:15 – 0:05
- 1) Chicken Breast fillets(skinned) 4
- 2) Juice of lemon 1
- 3) Sea salt
- 1) Amchoor 1 tsp
- 2) Fenugreek seeds(crushed) 1 tsp
- 3) Garam masala 1 tsp
- 4) Fresh root ginger(grated) 2 tsp
- 5) Garlic(grated) 2 tsp
- 6) Chilli powder 1 tbsp
- 7) Cumin(ground) 1 tsp
- 8) Coriander(ground) 1 tsp
- 9) Yogurt(low fat) 200 ml
- 10) Lime wedges to serve
- 1. Slash each breast diagonally, 3-4 times and place them in a shallow, non-reactive dish.
- 2. Squeeze over the lemon juice and season with the salt. Cover and set aside.
- 3. Meanwhile, place all the marinade ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- 4. Pour this mixture over the chicken, cover and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- 5. When you are ready to cook, remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and place them on a grill rack.
- 6. Cook under a medium-hot grill for 15 minutes, turning them halfway through, or until they are cooked and lightly charred on the edges.
- 7. Serve immediatly with a crisp salad and serve garnished with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Was this article helpful?