FPSC CSS Result 2023 Date Check Online

The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is set to announce the results of the Central Superior Services (CSS) Examination 2023. The CSS exam is considered one of the most prestigious civil service examinations in Pakistan and is conducted annually by the FPSC. It is a crucial step for those aspiring to join the elite civil service of Pakistan, responsible for managing the bureaucratic operations of the government.

CSS Schedule announceFebruary 2023
Last date to apply for CSS14 March 2023
CSS Exam Held14 May 2023
Final Result expected dateSeptember 2023

FPSC CSS Result 2023

While the exact date for the announcement of the FPSC CSS Result 2023 has not been confirmed, it is expected to be released in September 2023. Candidates will be able to access their online mark sheet, final part result, and written part result on the FPSC website. They can check their results using their roll number or download the complete list of selected candidates.

FPSC CSS Result 2023 Date Check Online

In the 2023 CSS Examination, a total of 39,630 candidates applied, out of which 17,240 appeared in the written exam. The final results are determined based on the marks obtained in the written exam, interview, and medical exam.

FPSC CSS Final Result 2023

The CSS exams consist of 12 papers, with this year’s exams commencing on May 14, 2023. To pass the CSS exam, candidates need to score at least 600 marks in the written exam. However, a higher score of around 650 marks in the written exam and approximately 180 out of 300 marks in the interview increases the chances of securing a position. The selection process is rigorous, with only 7.5% of applicants chosen based on merit, education, qualifications, and experience. The remaining 92.5% are selected through a quota system.

FPSC CSS Result 2023 Check Online

The CSS exam comprises four parts: a written examination, a medical test, a psychological test, and a viva voce. The written exam carries 1200 marks in total, with 600 marks for compulsory papers and 600 marks for optional papers. Each paper has 100 marks, and the time allowed for each paper is 3 hours.

FPSC CSS Exam Syllabus 2023


01English Essay100
02English (Precis and Composition)100
03General Science & Ability100
04Current Affairs100
05Pakistan Affairs100
06Islamic Studies OR Comparative Study of
Major Religions (For Non-Muslim)
Total Marks600

FPSC CSS Result 2023 Download

Candidates who have appeared in the CSS exams are eagerly awaiting the results. They can check their scores from the FPSC website and embark on a path to government service and leadership. The FPSC will also announce the shortlisted candidates for the CSS 2023 interview in September 2023.

For more updates, candidates are advised to bookmark the FPSC website and check back often.

Check Your Result

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *