There is a keyboard problem in android mobile, and if the keyboard is not coming into your mobile, if your phone is also facing this problem, then you read this article carefully, your problem will be solved, many times.
You face this problem due to keyboard settings on mobile. Change and sometimes this problem can also occur due to mobile storage full or bug during a software update, you also want to check it. How to fix a phone keyboard by following the method mentioned in this post you will be able to fix it easily.
How to fix a phone keyboard
Keyboard not showing error occurs in many mobiles like Mi, Vivo, and Oppo. You can fix it easily, if this problem is happening due to your keyboard settings and if this problem is happening due to software or any other reason, then you have to follow other steps given below. So, let’s know what steps to follow. To adjust mobile keyboard settings.
- First, you need to go to your mobile settings.
- After going to settings Additional settings Go to option.
- In additional settings your Keyboard and input method Either Language or input, An option will appear with the name, click on it.
- This keyboard setting is in front of you, which you have to do. Current keyboard Option to choose from.
- After clicking there, you have to select the option with Gboard or google keyboard.
- Note that if the Google Voice Input option is selected, remove it.
After following the above steps the problem of the keyboard not showing up on your Android mobile will be solved, but if even after that the keyboard is not showing up on your mobile then you need to follow the other steps given below. Will be.
Third-party app for phone keyboard
If the keyboard is not coming to your phone after the above steps, you can solve this problem by using the third app below, many times the keyboard in Android due to software updates or mobile data storage is full. the problem may occur, for this, you should follow the steps given below.
- Free up your mobile storage.
- Then click on this link to download Google Indic Keyboard. keyboard
- After the keyboard is downloaded, open it and set it to default.
- After that you restart your mobile once and turn it on.
- Your mobile keyboard will start working as before.
In Android mobile, you can try different types of keyboard apps, whichever app works well on your mobile, you can do it.
If the keyboard problem in your mobile is not solved by the above steps then you can comment below and mention your device name. Also, you will be provided with the solution to your phone problem within 24 hours, and if your phone problem is solved by the above steps. If it turns out to be true, you can still let us know by commenting below.
And for any mobile-related problem you can comment below, you will surely get a solution to your problem in an upcoming post.