Dhaby Ki Karhai Recipe By Shireen Anwar
Dhaby Ki Karhai Recipe By Shireen Anwar – Bite into Shireen Anwar’s tasty Dhaby Ki Karhai and immerse yourself in the world of flavour. Get the recipe for Dhaby Ki Karhai by Shireen Anwar, as well as the materials needed to make it. Please share your feedback with us. Dhaba Karahi is one of the most popular side-of-the-road Karahi dishes, with a distinct flavour. Dhaba Karahi is a delicious dish that can be prepared with either mutton or poultry. The cooking period for Karahi is determined by the type of beef used. It’s spicy due to the additions of crushed red bean stew, green stew, and peppers. Dhaba Karahi dish can be served with chopped onions and raita alongside hot Naan or Chapatti.
Time 0:45 – 0:10
- • Mutton boiled ½ kg
- • Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp heaped
- • Crushed red pepper 2 tsp
- • Tomato finely chopped 4
- • Yogurt ½ cup
- • Salt 1 tsp heaped
- • Crushed black pepper ½ tsp
- • Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- • Cream 2 tbsp
- • Ghee ½ cup
- • Green chilies thinly sliced 4
- • Ginger sliced 2 tbsp
- • Coriander seeds roasted and crushed 1 tbsp
- • Cumin seeds roasted and crushed 1 tsp
- Boil mutton till ¾ done in 2 cups water and ½ tsp salt, heat ghee add finely sliced tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, cover and cook till tomatoes tender, add in salt, crushed black pepper, crushed red pepper, crushed cumin and crushed coriander seeds, fry well add in mutton with ½ cup yogurt, and 2 tbsp cream cover and cook for 10 minutes till oil comes on top, lastly add green chilies, coriander leaves, ginger sliced, serve with Nan.
Was this article helpful?