Beef Pasanda Recipe
Beef Pasanda Recipe – Beef Pasanda is a meat-based delicacy from Northern India and Pakistan. The tasty dish is from the Mughal period. The leg of lamb is flattened into pieces, marinated with salt, yogurt, and all seasonings, and fried in a casserole with flavouring. This dish can also be prepared with chicken or king prawns; however, the procedure and components stay the same. Beef Pasanda dish can also be made as a kebab. Serve this succulent Beef Pasanda with cooked rice, Naan, bread, or stewed okra. Get the recipe for Beef Pasanda Recipe as well as the materials needed to make it online. Please share your feedback with us.
Time 0:35 – 0:25
- • 1 lb beef, in 1-inch cubes
- • 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- • 1/2 pint yogurt
- • 8 ounces ghee
- • 2 onions, sliced
- • 2 ounces fresh ginger
- • 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- • 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- • 1 teaspoon garam masala
- • 1/2 teaspoon ground red chili pepper
- • 2 teaspoons paprika
- • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- • 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1. Rub the salt into the meat. In a bowl marinate the meat in the yogurt for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- 2. In a heavy pan melt the ghee and fry the onions till golden.
- 3. Add the garlic and ginger and all of the spices, stir and cook for 5 mins over low heat.
- 4. Add the meat and the yogurt mix and cook till the meat is tender about 50 minutes.
- 5. Serve with as a side dish of curried okra and boiled rice.
Was this article helpful?