Instagram has enabled people to share everything interesting that is happening in their lives. However, not everyone on Instagram has a public account. Most people prefer to keep their profiles private so that only a limited number of users can view them.
Unlike Whatsapp and Facebook, Instagram does not have a feature that allows users to see the user’s DP in full (Display Picture).
You cannot maximize your Instagram profile photo, but you can view it in full size using third-party tools. Simply copy the person’s username, paste it into the search bar, and hit search!
But what about previous deleted Instagram profile photos?
It’s not difficult to locate your old profile picture history. By default, all posts and profile pictures you upload to Instagram are saved in your gallery.
You can see these profile pictures in your gallery by going to the “Instagram” folder. All of the photos you’ve used as your Instagram profile picture can be found here.
You’ve come to the right place if you want to see previous or old Instagram profile picture history.
You’ll learn how to view old Instagram profile picture history on Android and iPhone devices in this guide.
How to View Previous or Old Instagram Account Pictures History
It is important to note that Instagram does not have a feature that allows you to view previous/old profile picture history.
If you enable the Save Original Post/Photos option in the settings, Instagram will save the uploaded profile pictures to your phone’s gallery.
Here’s how to enable it:
- Open Instagram on your device and tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
- Go to “Settings” > “Account,” then choose “Original Photos.”
- Save original posts, Save posted photos, and Save posted videos should all be enabled.
- When you enable the options, all of your Instagram photos will be automatically saved to your device.
- You could also choose to save the unedited photos you’ve taken with your Instagram camera.
Everything you upload on Instagram, whether it’s a profile picture or a post, is automatically saved on your device.
How to View Someone’s Previous/Old Instagram Profile Pictures History
While you can automatically save your old profile pictures and posts to your phone’s gallery, there is no legitimate way to view someone else’s old profile pictures on Instagram.
Follow the steps below to view someone’s profile picture in full size.
- On your phone, launch Private Instagram
- In the provided box, enter someone’s Instagram username.
- Then click View Private Instagram Profile.
- That’s it; you’ll now see your profile picture in full size, which you can also download to your phone.